Don’t Throw That Away!
Tired of the disposable lifestyle? It’s expensive and wasteful. In Make It Last you will learn lessons that were second nature to Grandma and Grandpa: How to get long life out of the things you own. And how to find new uses for the things that truly wear out.
This book is jam-packed with clear,easy-to-follow advice for extending the life of all of your possessions. Form cars to carpets, venetian blinds to vegetables, lawns to linens,a d hammers to hammocks.
Save thousands of pounds a year as you learn:
- How one person can move heavy furniture – without damaging it or the floor
- How to remove those white water spots from a wood surface
- How to pick up hundreds of spilled beads in seconds
- How to sharpen a shovel
- How to add years to the life of shoes, boots and slippers
- Twelve handy uses for old panty hose
and much, much more.