Terms & Conditions of Use
We have taken every effort to design our Web site to be useful, informative, helpful, honest and fun.
Hopefully we’ve accomplished that – and would ask that you let us know if you’d like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you need and want.
All we ask is that you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Take a few minutes to look them over because by using our site you automatically agree to them.
Naturally, if you don’t agree, please do not use the site.
We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time.
Please continue to check these terms to see what those changes may be!
Your continued use of the Web site means that you accept those changes.
THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING!
GENERAL WARNING REGARDING THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS SITE
The information contained on this site is general in nature and is not meant to substitute or supplement for the advice provided by your own physician or other qualified healthcare professional. We do not warrant and shall have no liability for information provided in this site. We are not healthcare professionals and, therefore, the information presented on this site by no means should be treated as a medical advice. You should seek the advice of a real healthcare professional before taking or discontinuing any prescription medication.
Ye Olde Book Shoppe strongly recommends that you seek the advice of a medical professional for diagnosis and treatment options, or, before making any changes to your existing medical care plan.
We strongly encourage you to discuss any and all information you find on this website, links, support lists, forums, and publications with your personal physician BEFORE making ANY changes to your medications, medicines or other health care plan.
Information found on, or through our site, is not intended for the purposes of self-diagnosis or self-treatment. Only a licensed medical professional is qualified to make any diagnosis or treatment recommendation.
ALWAYS CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING OR DISCONTINUING ANY MEDICATION.
Restrictions on Use of Our Online Materials
All Online Materials on the sites, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property.
All usage rights are owned and controlled by Ye Olde Book Shoppe. You, the visitor, may download Online Materials for non-commercial, personal use only provided you:
1: Retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices.
2: You make no modifications to the materials.
3: You do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands.
4: You do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes.
You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Online Materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first.
Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the site.
Any attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited.
Everything you download, any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by or third-party licensors for your personal, non-commercial home use only.
We do not transfer title of the software to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights.
You’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
Submitting Your Online Material to Us
That means that we don’t have to treat any such submission as confidential.
You can’t sue us for using ideas you submit. If we use them, or anything like them, we don’t have to pay you or anyone else for them.
We will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of any kind.
We can use them for any purpose we deem appropriate to our mission, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make.
This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Limitation of Liability
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF ITS SITE.
THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY: USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE
USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE FAILURE OF OUR SITE TO PERFORM IN THE MANNER YOU EXPECTED OR DESIRED ERROR ON OUR SITE
OMISSION ON OUR SITE INTERRUPTION OF AVAILABILITY OF OUR SITE DEFECT ON OUR SITE DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OF OUR SITE COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE FAILURE
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING: DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.”)
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (KNOWN IN LEGAL TERMS AS “INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.”)
WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: CERTAIN STATE LAWS MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE “INCIDENTAL” OR “CONSEQUENTIAL” DAMAGES.
IF YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE STATES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OBVIOUSLY WOULD NOT APPLY WHICH WOULD MEAN THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES.
HOWEVER, IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID IF ANYTHING TO ACCESS OUR SITE.
Links to Other Sites
We sometimes provide referrals to and links to other World Wide Web sites from our site.
Such a link should not be seen as an endorsement, approval or agreement with any information or resources offered at sites you can access through our site.
If in doubt, always check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a -operated site or have moved to another site.
Ye Olde Book Shoppe is not responsible for the content or practices of third-party sites that may be linked to our site.
When provides links or references to other Web sites, no inference or assumption should be made and no representation should be inferred that is connected with, operates or controls these Web sites.
Any approved link must not represent in any way, either explicitly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of any site or endorsement, sponsorship or support of, including its respective employees, agents or directors.
Jurisdiction and Other Points to Consider
If you use our site from locations outside of the Adelaide, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in Australia, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Adelaide, Australia.
Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Adelaide, Australia
Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
This is the ENTIRE agreement regarding all the matters that have been discussed.
Grievance Policy and Procedure
Ye Olde Book Shoppe Grievance Procedure is set up to resolve disputes based on the code of ethics between A student and Natura Training Institute.
The role and responsibility of the Happiness Institutes Principles is to receive and address complaints. The Principle of Ye Olde Book Shoppe also has a role in communicating all Policies and Procedures to Ye Olde Book Shoppe Customers.
1. The Procedure follows the principles of natural Justice.
2. The Principles Ye Olde Book Shoppe treat all people involved with respect. They act fairly, in good faith, without bias and in a Judicial temper (ie properly, justly, soberly).
3. They give everyone the opportunity to adequately state a case and to correct or contradict any statement prejudicial to their case.
4. No person may be judge in their own case. That is, a person must declare any interest they have in the subject-matter of any dispute before them, or any matter on which they are called to make a decision.
5. A person must have notice of what he or she is accused
6. Any documents which are looked at by the decision-makers must be disclosed to the parties interested.
7. In short, not only should justice be done, but it should be seen to be done. (Adapted from Osbourn’s Concise Law Dictionary 6th edition John. Burke)
THE PRINCIPLE OF YE OLDE BOOK SHOPPE MUST USE OPEN AND TRANSPARENT PROCESSES.
1. The Grievance Procedure should be accessible, with assistance for people who cannot make written complaints.
2. There are no financial charges for people using the Grievance Procedure.
3. The criteria for decision-making are uniform and open.
4. Documentation including records of telephone and face to face conversations, meetings and decision-making processes is kept.
Ye Olde Book Shoppe
Ph:08 8255 7084
- People using the Grievance Procedure have access to documents that concern them where relevant and appropriate.
6. The Principle of Ye Olde Book Shoppe keep information confidential in the wider community, and members behave with discretion in the wider community.
7. The Principle of Ye Olde Book Shoppe Institute are responsible for monitoring the implementation of its decisions and recommendations.
8. The Principle of Ye Olde Book Shoppe are independent in their decision-making, but accountable generally to the Ye Olde Book Shoppe membership.
- A request for more information in writing or by telephone. Telephone interviews Meetings with one party Meeting with both parties.
- The parties to the dispute must meet and discuss the matter in dispute before using the grievance procedure.
- If possible, resolve the dispute within 14 days after the dispute comes to the attention of all parties. In the event that a resolution could not occur then proceed with grievance procedure.
- Require complainant to put the grievance in writing using Ye Olde Book Shoppe official grievance forms.
ROLE OF YE OLDE BOOK SHOPPE PRINCIPLE
The Principles role is to facilitate communication toward a resolution. The parties in dispute must in good faith attempt to settle the dispute.
THE PRINCIPLES PROCEDURES
1. Individual principles review all written submissions by both parties prior to the meeting and decide whether mediation is an option or not.
2. All written submissions to be present at the meeting
3. Both parties summarize their case
4. The Ye Olde Book Shoppe Principle to facilitate by asking clarifying questions and other questions that might assist increase positive communication between both parties To adopt a win/win approach.
5. Both parties attempt a win/win outcome where to the best of everyone’s abilities all party needs are met. In the event that a resolution is still not made the principles may recommend that both parties use an independent professional mediator. This is in the case that mediation is deemed an appropriate option by all and is available locally or via teleconference as a professional service.